Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Look

The next two days are for my last look at Forbidden Children before Nanowrimo starts and this blog basically goes on a small hiatus. The nerves are acting up a little, but I have the previously mentioned road map. That being said, I'm sure some crap will be written during the month of November.
So, at this final look, I have noticed the following stats in Forbidden Children:

Minor Character Death Count (characters in more than one chapter): 2
Major Character Death Count (pivotal characters who hold influence): 1
Human Death Count (not including those above or those outside the plot): 6
Total Noticeable Deaths: 9 (I think)

Children born (Immortal or not): about 4
Sex Scenes: either 2 or none at all, I haven't decided yet
Pets: 2
Number of best friends the twins have at the novel's end: 3 (not including each other)
Acts of Betrayal: 1

Historic Wars mentioned in the novel: right now, 5 (Crusades, 30 Years War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam)
Countries visited: technically 4 (Germany, England, Ireland, United States)
Wars the twins are involved in: World War II

Combined age of the four major characters by the novel's end: 2,072 (wow...and yet they still have stupid moments)

The twins' favorite word: "Agreed."

On that note, I say "peace" until next time. If I somehow find a moment to post another entry, I definitely will. Anyone who has done Nanowrimo (or knows someone who has) won't be expecting much from me for the next 30 days, lol.

Good luck to all my fellow Nanowrimos!


P.S. Oh, I'm going to go out on a limb and give a big clue as to what real life people inspired the four main characters of this series: They are quite the humanoids.
You've got 30 days to figure that one out ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment