Monday, August 24, 2009

Take It Away, Boys...

(William and Thomas spend about 15 minutes using the computer to research old German photographs and play the 'do we know them' game.)

William: So, um, I guess we can start now?
Thomas: Now's as good a time as any.
William: Very well. Well, hello to all of you in...the real world, I suppose.
Thomas: The Internet is not the real world.
William: What about all of those people who keep talking about Second Life, and The Sims, and all of those other online communities?
Thomas: Trust me, it is not the real world.
William: Oh, well, anyway...let us introduce ourselves. My name is William, I look 20, but I am 417 years old.
Thomas: I am called Thomas, I also look 20, and I am also 417 years old. We're twins, you see.
William: I think they can see that, Thomas.
Thomas: No, they can't. Angel doesn't have that web camera contraption.
William: Ugh. That ruined my entire entry.
Thomas: In any case, we are here to answer questions, give a few first hand accounts, and if William has his way, completely ruin this blog.
William: I will not ruin the blog. I barely know how to use it.
Thomas: I rest my case. So William, do you think this author covered our story nicely?
William: She left out that time we crashed that party while we were at Georgetown University.
Thomas: Well, um, I think that was for the best.
William: Are you kidding me? It was amazing! You drunk that one kid under the table...
Thomas: Okay, that's enough of that.
William: ...you do not remember that? I remember it quite well...
Thomas: Let's end this, now.
William: Why? We just got started. Vladimir is not going to get mad because you beat a 19 year old at drinking.
Thomas: You forgot that we are supposed to abstain from alcohol because it lowers our inhibitions.
William: ...
Thomas: So we are going to sign off now.
William: Yes, we are going to go now. We've said too much. Can we delete this?
Thomas: If you have questions for us...
William: ...something that doesn't involve any form of alcohol...
Thomas: ...then comment below or contact our scribe, Angel.
William: I'm serious, can we delete this?




No comments:

Post a Comment